Congrats! You have published your book on Amazon. The next step is getting it into the hands of readers. One way to do that is to offer your title for free and promote it to Freebooksy’s readers.
How to set up a Freebooksy Promotion
Freebooksy has over 300k readers across a variety of genres. When you purchase a “Freebooksy Feature”, you are paying to have us send your book to our readers in one of our book recommendation emails.
2. Pick your feature’s genre from the grid. Your book will only be sent to the readers who have told us that they enjoy your book’s genre. You can see the number of readers who have signed up to receive each genre in the “list size” column.
3. On the next page, select a date from those available.
4. On the next page, fill out the form with your book’s information and hit submit.
Please Note: You will not see this information again, so you want to make sure your information is correct before hitting submit.
5. Pay to officially reserve your book’s promotion.
Please note: We cannot accept credit card payments from non-US accounts at this time. If you are paying from outside of the US, please pay via Paypal.
6. You will receive a confirmation email as soon as your payment clears, which is typically within 24 hours. If you believe that you have purchased a feature, and do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours, please email us at info (at) Freebooksy.com
How to make sure your book is Free on the day of your promotion :
If you are enrolled in KDP Select, follow these steps. If you are not, then you need to rely on Amazon to price-match your book. More details on how to do that can be found here. We do not change the price of your title. You must do this yourself.
1. Log in to your Amazon publisher dashboard at https://kdp.amazon.com/
2. Hit the “Promote and Advertise” button next to the title you want to promote.
3. Under “Run a Price Promotion” select “Free Book Promotion” and click the “Create a new Free Book Promotion” Button.
4. Enter the dates on which you would like your book to be free. You have 5 days available to use every 3 months. Click “Save Changes”.
You did it! Your book will now be free on the days you selected!
If you have any further questions, please contact us at Info (at) Freebooksy.com.
Want Book Marketing Tips?
We send out monthly emails full of tips, resources, and industry data!