Authors: we recently started a new blog on Freebooksy focused on the joy of reading. And we’d love to have you contribute.
The audience for the blog are readers (not authors) and the content we are posting is focused on reading, books, and things that readers love. You can see some of our recent articles here.
Here are some examples of the type of content we are accepting:
- Commentary on literary trends.
- Book Reviews (especially for books that are popular or getting a lot of buzz).
- Top 10 Books to Read This Summer, Top 5 Books to Give Your Grad, Top 6 Books to Gift etc.
- A collection of funny images or quotes that will make book lovers giggle.
- Reviews/thoughts on recent release movies that are based on books.
- Here are a few examples on our site: Reflections on Black History Month, Sensory Fiction: Books Meet Virtual Reality, The Fault in Our Stars Trailer is Making Me Feel Things, How to Get Cheap Textbooks (or even free textbooks), Two Great Places to Donate Books
The article cannot be a long advertisement for your book. We want to focus on reading more broadly and will not accept posts that read like an advertisement.
The article must be original content that is not posted anywhere else on the web.
What you’ll get out of it:
- Links to your website and a book of your choice in your author bio.
- A post on Facebook and Twitter, tagging your author Facebook page and Twitter handle.
- Free exposure to our audience of more than 150K readers!
If you’d like to submit an article to us, fill out the form below!
If you already have a post written, please email us at email@example.com. Please note that we reserve the right to refuse a post for any reason and may edit your post for formatting or clarity.